Exploring the Female Orgasm
Exploring the Female Orgasm
Fun fact about the female orgasm: people thought it didn’t exist until just a few decades ago. Back in the day, it was assumed that men were the only ones who ejaculated. That’s because you could readily see theirs, while a woman’s was far more mysterious. As it turns out, the female orgasm is several times more intense than a typical man’s. So, it has naturally become a pretty big deal that deserves exploration.
How Do Women Have Orgasms?
A woman’s body is a wonderland, with a myriad of sensitive nerve endings coursing through every curvy inch. When some of the nerve endings in her erogenous zone get stimulated, she’s more easily able to have an orgasm. Her vaginal blood vessels dilate, which sends increased blood supply to her genitals and throws her eyes into the back of her head.
Meanwhile, the vulva begins to swell as a result of the boosted blood flow. Fluid then passes through the vaginal walls to create a natural lubricant that’s fit for penetration. However, some women can only achieve an orgasm through external stimulation to the clitoris. Therefore, it’s your job to know your wife’s body and learn how to give her a proper O-face.
What are the Benefits of Orgasm for Women?
When you give your wife an orgasm, you’re doing more than delivering pleasure. You’re actually helping to improve her health and prolong her life. It’s one of the most loving things you can do, especially if you take your time and listen to what her body says. Do that and she’ll benefit in these 5 ways:
Keep in mind that there are four stages to the female orgasm: the initial excitement, the plateau, the orgasm itself, and then the come-down. Be sure you’re there to walk her through every step. By the way, your wife can have more than one climax per session. So, don’t be afraid to push the limits.
What Things Prevent a Woman from Reaching Climax?
It’s important to briefly note the things that might prevent your wife from coming to fruition during sex, that way you can create a plan around it and still give her what she wants:
How to Give Your Wife a Better Orgasm
The female orgasm is so important and magical that scientists conducted numerous studies just to find out what makes women tick. Here’s what they discovered:
1. Women really enjoy receiving oral sex. In fact, some ladies can’t even reach climax without clitoral stimulation.
2. Females take longer to orgasm than men - as much as five times longer, to be exact.
3. Ladies enjoy sex more when they’re happy in love. That means relationship satisfaction plays a tremendous role in this equation.
4. Woman want to have a voice in the bedroom. So, they often prefer sex with partners who allow them to express themselves freely.
5. Gals like foreplay too. They even respond better to sexual advances when you’re consistent throughout the day.
6. Your wife wants to be kissed. Studies show that deep kissing during intercourse can help promote better orgasms and relationship bonds.
7. Females have fantasies to fulfill. Contrary to popular belief, men are not the only ones to obsess about potential sex acts with a partner.
8. Not all positions work out. Some wives like it missionary style while others prefer it otherwise, but most insist on mixing it up.
TIP: Use high-quality Liberator sex furniture to support your two bodies in motion while achieving new positions and better climaxes safely.
The female orgasm is no longer a mysterious thing. We may not know everything, but we know that it exists, it’s powerful, and it’s good for her health. So, whether we’re serving it up for Mother’s Day or simply showing our love just because, it’s important to understand what’s happening in our wives’ bodies. After all, it’s our job to experience pleasure together.