Exploring 101: Safe. Sane. Consensual.
- Bondage is the act of consensually restraining or binding a spouse. This can include rope, straps, tape, cuffs, or other restraint systems that limit movement.
- On the giving end, bondage can be visually stimulating and offer an opportunity to explore the power dynamics that come with subduing a spouse in restraint role play.
- On the receiving end, bondage can offer a unique somatic experience centered around the skin-sensation of the restraint as well as how the body feels subdues in a ceratin position. It also allows for release of control and responsibility, putting your spouse in control.
- Sensory deprivation involves suppressing one or more of the senses with the intention of heightening arousal and/or playing with power dynamics.
- Some people enjoy this because they find when one sense is limited, others are heightened. Others like the submissive quality that not having access to sight, speaking, hearing, or skin sensations offers.
- This can be accomplished in a variety of ways, and there are many tools designed for effective sensory deprivation - including blindfolds, gags, hear plugs, and more.
- This sounds just like it is - receiving sexual gratification by incorporating mechanized sex, whether via a stand-up thrusting machine to an automated milker or oral sex simulator.
- Some find this arousing because of the steady, strong movement that machines offer - they never get tired and you (or your spouse) can control the exact speed and intensity.
- Sex machines also can offer angles and movements that humans can't replicate, which means couples can get really creative.
Sexual Role Play
- Sexual role play is a self-explanatory experience. This play entails living out a fantasy together with your spouse and assuming the roles of your fantasy scenario.
- Role play encompasses many different scenarios; such as, teacher/student, mailman/housewife, boss/subordinate, and everything in between.
- Undergoing role play could be quite liberating. Letting go and assuming the role of a character can give you the courage to act out fantasies or behave in a way that is out of your "normal" wheelhouse. How fun!!
LATEST FROM OUR BLOG
Connecting with your spouse on different levels is essential to a lasting marriage. True love is about feeling mentally, emotionally, spiritually, and physically bonded...
Be Cool. Be a subscriber.
Sign up for our newsletter and we promise you will never receive more than 2 emails per month. We also promise to include subscriber-only discounts, early bird sales alerts & new product information.