In this book, Adam Hamilton explores how, with God's help, we can make love last. Drawing upon a survey of thousands of couples and singles, interviews with relationship and marriage therapists, the latest research in the field, and wisdom from the Bible, Hamilton looks at what it takes to create and sustain healthy, meaningful, and romantic relationships across the course of a lifetime.
The six keys he has identified as fundamental to successful marriages are covered in six chapters:
- "More Than a Piece of Paper"
- "What She Wants, What He Wants"
- "The Significance of Sexual Intimacy"
- "Habits That Hurt, Habits That Heal"
- "Clothe, Bear With, and Forgive"
- "A Love That Lasts a Lifetime"